Act Fast! Apply Now! Activate Today! Certainly, you’ve seen these phrases and more on your search for auto warranty quotes. But did you know that when you search for auto warranty quotes, you are actually looking for vehicle service contract quotes? This is because auto warranties can only be offered by the manufacturer. Labeling one of these service plans as an auto warranty is incorrect according to the Vehicle Protection Association. Find out why this term is incorrect and more information on how to get the best auto warranty quotes.
How to Choose an Extended Car Warranty:
- Locate a Provider. There are countless auto warranty companies that will offer coverage for your vehicle, however, it is best to choose a trusted one with financial reliability.
- Select Your Coverage. Afraid of not getting enough coverage? We suggest going for the highest level at the price you can afford. Look over coverage details and go over them with a trusted mechanic.
- Research Terms and Details. From contract terms to proper accreditation, every aspect of the policy you are purchasing should be inspected. Know what you’re buying before you buy.
- Pick Your Deductible. Similar to your collision auto insurance, the extended warranty for your car will have a deductible for repairs. You choose how much it is (generally they are $100 or less) and it’s the only amount you’re liable to pay.
- Set Up Payment Plan. The final step to choose an extended auto warranty is to select your payment terms and purchase the policy. Don’t forget that many providers require a waiting period which will affect when coverage can be used.
With countless options and providers, how do you choose which is right for you? Some people base their choice on price, but the lowest price usually means the lowest coverage. Drivers who are on the road a lot might put higher importance on how many miles the policy covers. Personal preferences aside, the tips listed below will steer you into the right direction.
5 Helpful Tips to Find the Very Best Auto Warranty Quote:
Call, Don’t E-mail! – When searching for auto warranty quotes it’s best to call the company directly or fill out their application online and await their call. The reason for this is because there are numerous ‘moving parts’ that determine the right level of coverage. These things include: driving habits, payment plans, deductible amount, etc. These questions cannot be answered in a simple e-mail. Your policy is customized to fit your needs and we just want to be sure that we know them all.
Examine Your Options – There are many parts to a vehicle service contract such as policy length and terms. One policy may be considered better than others and offer free bonuses. These bonuses can include: 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Rental Car Service, Lodging and Meal Expenses, and much more. Make sure you’re getting the biggest bang for your buck!
Check Company Credentials – Reputation is one of the most important factors when looking for auto warranty quotes. Be sure that the provider of your vehicle service contract is a well-known administrator and maintains a highly rated reputation among accreditation organizations such as the Better Business Bureau.
Discounts! Discounts! Discounts! – Oftentimes companies will have discounts for senior citizens, military personnel, and even low mileage. To ensure that you are getting the best deal when seeking auto warranty quotes, ask a representative if they give any form of discounts. You never know what you might qualify for!
Shop Around – Many companies will promise you the world, and it sounds too good to be true because it IS too good to be true. Be sure to research your options. Most people wouldn’t tell you to examine the competition, but here at Endurance, we know how we stack up against the competition and know you’ll make the right choice.
A vehicle service contract should be treated like an insurance card or driver’s license, no driver should be without it. Our top-quality product and unmatched customer service has made us the #1 administrator of vehicle service contracts in the nation. Call us today to activate your extended coverage. We have the right level of coverage to fit every customer’s budget.
*A Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) is often referred to as an “extended warranty”, but is not a warranty. A VSC does, however, provide repair coverage for your vehicle after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. A VSC is a contract between you and a VSC provider or administrator that states what is a covered repair and what is not. Endurance is an administrator of VSCs and does not sell warranties.*