Keeping track of your car’s standard maintenance schedule can be difficult for the everyday driver. Unless you’re a car enthusiast who has done tons of research of when to perform maintenance, then you’ve most likely missed a deadline (or two.) With the Endurance Protect app, we’ve made keeping track of your car’s health easy.
There you can find the maintenance schedule for the car protected with Endurance, important documents, and access to your Endurance warranty benefits like 24/7 roadside assistance.
How to use the Endurance Protect app
- Download the app from your device’s app store. Make sure you are downloading the option with the Endurance logo.
- Log in using your username and password. The username is the email address you used to sign up for your Endurance warranty plan. If you cannot remember the password, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com for assistance.
- Check the maintenance schedule. Once logged in, you will see a photo of your vehicle with three options; Maintenance, Factory Warranty, and Recall. Choose Maintenance to see your maintenance schedule. You can check here any time to see if your car is due for an oil change or needs the engine air filter replaced.
- Review your factory warranty. Under the Factory Warranty section, you will see a listing of what is covered by the initial warranty and for how many months or miles. Please note this is different than what may be covered under your Endurance Direct vehicle service contract.
- Check for recall news. The Recall news section has updates about recalls nationwide, so you will see a notice there in case you missed the news on your vehicle.
- Access Endurance Elite benefits. Roadside assistance can be accessed within seconds through the Endurance Protect app. Whether you’re on the road and experience a hiccup or hesitant on driving the car off the garage, we’re here to help. Plus, members can access their personal concierge to help make reservations or find directions to a location.
- View regular notifications. Click the bell symbol for other relevant notifications like reminders, account status, and more.
The Endurance Protect app also stores important documents and memos for future reference which can help you stay on top of your vehicle’s maintenance schedule.
Using the Endurance App Glovebox
In addition to having your maintenance schedule and manufacturer’s warranty information, the app also provides a place to store documents.
Here’s how to use the Glovebox to keep track of and store important paperwork.
- Log into the Endurance app using your username and password.
- Select Glovebox from the menu bar on the bottom of your screen.
- Click the plus sign to add a new document to the Glovebox.
- Choose the document from your photo reel or saved files on your device.
- Name the document accurately – think “Current Registration” or “NovemberDecember2020 Insurance”. The Glovebox is searchable, so you will be able to easily pull up the documents you need if you end up storing a number of them online.
Protect Yourself with an Endurance Warranty Plan
Being an Endurance customer comes with many perks in addition to receiving the most comprehensive auto protection in the market. Not only are you protected from the costs of sudden breakdowns, but you also receive coverage options for rental car services and great benefits through the Endurance Elite Membership.
All plans come with a FREE 1-year membership to Endurance Elite which offers tire replacement, key fob replacement, and $250 in reward vouchers that can help you save on essentials.
If you don’t have auto protection from Endurance, now is the time to prepare for the unexpected. You can request a no-obligation quote or call 1-866-918-1438 to hear about minimal down payments. When it comes to car maintenance, there’s a lot to think about and we’re here to help.