EnduranceAdvantage™ Prime Protection Plan Explained
A vehicle protection plan or an extended warranty can help you avoid costly car repairs. Additionally, mechanical breakdowns or normal wear and tear usage may not be covered by your car insurance. Unless your vehicle was damaged in an accident, theft, or by inclement weather, you might be left paying hundreds or thousands of dollars in repair bills.
By purchasing a vehicle service contract, such as the EnduranceAdvantageTM Prime protection plan, you can get those unexpected repairs and even routine maintenance services (like oil changes) covered with no upfront or extra out-of-pocket expenses. Learn more about our EnduranceAdvantage coverage options below.
EnduranceAdvantage Protection Levels
With Endurance, you can choose from three different levels of vehicle comprehensive protection plans through the EnduranceAdvantage plan – including Prime, Plus, and Preferred. While our other coverage plans only cover auto repairs, all EnduranceAdvantage plans include both extensive component protection and routine maintenance, along with other unrivaled benefits.
The EnduranceAdvantage Prime protection plan is ideal for daily drivers looking for the most coverage at an affordable price. As the most cost-effective plan of the three, Prime offers extensive component coverage for vehicles 20 years old or newer. You can also rest easy as a high-mileage vehicle owner, as the Prime level comes with unlimited odometer mileage upon plan initiation.
The Plus Protection plan offered through the EnduranceAdvantage program is best for daily to moderate-use drivers wanting inclusive coverage at a great price. This service contract will cover vehicles that are 15 years old, or newer cars with up to 200,000 miles, with expanded parts coverage. You can also remove the mileage restrictions on the Plus and Preferred plans; however, drivers who use their vehicle for commercial use cannot combine this into their Plus policy.
The EnduranceAdvantage Preferred protection plan covers drivers who want the best car protection available. As the most comprehensive plan on the market, Preferred is perfect for heavy-duty drivers or those wanting total component coverage on their vehicles. This plan will cover vehicles ten years old or newer with up to 150,000 miles, with seals and gaskets included.
Each of these plans and the other vehicle protection plans offered by Endurance also come with a year of free Endurance Elite Benefits. This exclusive membership comes with perks such as 24/7 roadside assistance/towing, rental car reimbursement, key fob replacement and even up to two free tire repairs or replacements each year.
Why Choose EnduranceAdvantage Prime?
When choosing a vehicle service contract or an extended car warranty, there are several factors that you may take into consideration. These factors include pricing, coverage and where you can take your vehicle to be serviced. The EnduranceAdvantage Prime protection plan can give you the best options available in a single plan:
- Price — With Prime being the most affordable vehicle protection plan offered by EnduranceAdvantage, it is easily the most popular for those who are looking for affordability and great protection. Prime will cover the largest components with the most expensive repair bills at an affordable price. Endurance also offers flexible payment plans and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Coverage — While Prime will give you the least amount of component coverage of the three EnduranceAdvantage plans, it will still cover many of the more commonly repaired components of your vehicle. For a complete list of component coverage, you can view an example of a Prime service contract.
- Repair Facilities — One of the biggest advantages of any Endurance vehicle protection plan is the ability to choose where to take your vehicle for repairs. That is because many extended warranty companies have it in their fine print that they will only allow you to use repair facilities in their network, making it more difficult to have repairs done. At Endurance, you can take your car to your local licensed auto shop or repair facility with a certified mechanic. You can also find a repair shop through our extensive partnership network.
What Maintenance Benefits Are Included With Prime?
The Prime vehicle protection plan comes with maintenance coverage valued up to $3,500 to go along with covering those vital repairs your car insurance usually won’t help you with. Regular, scheduled maintenance will also help to keep your vehicle running as it should for years to come. We also include the following maintenance services within their vehicle protection plans that you won’t find at many extended car warranty providers:
Yearly Regular Maintenance
- Up to three Oil & Filter Changes
- Engine Diagnostic Exam
- Alignment Check
- State Safety Inspection Services
- Tire Rotation
Special, One-Time Services
- Brake Pads/Shoe Replacement
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Front or Rear Wiper Blade Set Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Scheduled Service Coverage
What Is Eligible For Coverage Under an EnduranceAdvantage Prime Protection Plan?
When looking at purchasing an EnduranceAdvantage protection plan, you may have questions about whether or not your vehicle qualifies for coverage. EnduranceAdvantage Prime offers vehicle protection for a variety of low or high-mileage vehicles, as well as various kits, modifications and other kinds of components.
- Salvage/Rebuilt Vehicles — EnduranceAdvantage Prime offers coverage for vehicles that have a salvaged or rebuilt title.
- Canadian Vehicles — Canadian Grey Market vehicles are eligible for all levels of coverage under EnduranceAdvantage. As an added bonus, Endurance will pick up coverage if your manufacturer’s warranty does not transfer upon entry to the US.
- Tire Height Modifications — With EnduranceAdvantage, you can also get coverage on vehicles with tire modifications with no surcharge required. This will be limited to up to a 4-inch overall diameter increase over the manufacturer’s specifications outlined on your vehicle’s tire placard.
- Lift Kits — If you have purchased a vehicle equipped with a body or suspension lift, you are still eligible for coverage. If you plan on adding a body or suspension lift up to 6-inches, you can get coverage for an additional fee.
- Commercial Use — If you are using your vehicle for ride-sharing services such as Uber or Lyft, you can get protection for sudden mechanical breakdowns or other issues that occur during work hours.
- Technology — With more and more cars coming with high-tech options, it is important to cover these expensive components. You can add additional things to your Prime coverage to ensure your plan covers your high-tech components such as backup cameras, sensors/perimeter warnings, and much more.
While these are some of the eligible components of an EnduranceAdvantage Prime plan, seals and gaskets are not covered under this basic package. However, they can be added on to the Prime or Plus plans.
What Benefits Come Standard with Each Endurance Plan?
With the purchase of your EnduranceAdvantage Prime vehicle protection plan, you will get the same great benefits and perks offered on each of our other plans, such as:
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance — When you experience vehicle problems, it is usually never at the perfect time. Endurance offers 24/7 roadside assistance such as jumping your car battery, changing a flat tire, unlocking your car or providing towing services to help you reach a certified repair facility any time of the day or night.
- Substitute Transportation — Endurance will offer you rental car reimbursement from a licensed rental company while having your car serviced for covered repairs.
- Trip Interruption Coverage — If your vehicle breaks down over 100 miles away from your home, Endurance will pay for lodging and food for up to three days while your vehicle gets repaired.
Save Thousands on Repairs with Endurance
By choosing a Prime protection plan through EnduranceAdvantage, you may be able to save thousands of dollars on future repair bills and maintenance costs, though some deductibles may still apply. This plan is affordable and gives you coverage on the components that matter the most, such as significant parts of your powertrain, and with extra perks like 24/7 roadside assistance or routine maintenance coverage with your free year of Endurance Elite Benefits, you can have more confidence for the road ahead.
To get a free quote for an Endurance auto protection plan, simply fill out our request form or call 1-866-918-1438. Our Learning Center is also a great resource for drivers with articles on general car maintenance tips, make/model comparisons, FAQs, and more!
More like this
The rideshare and delivery driver industry is booming. Even amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the global rideshare industry is estimated to grow from $85.8 billion in 2021 to $185.1 billion in..