How is Endurance different from insurance?
- Insurance covers your vehicle only if there’s an accident. It won’t cover you when your car breaks down. With an Endurance vehicle protection plan though, you’ll be covered if your engine breaks down, your transmission goes out, or your car requires any other major auto repairs. Insurance plus Endurance gives you total protection
Does Endurance cover parts and labor?
- Yes. A vehicle protection plan from Endurance covers the total cost to repair your vehicle and get you back on the road.
How does Endurance pay for the cost of my auto repairs?
- Endurance pays for your auto repairs directly. You’ll never have to wait for a reimbursement check if you have a vehicle protection plan from Endurance. Simply choose the licensed mechanic that you want to fix your car, and Endurance will pay the total bill directly.
What auto repairs does an Endurance vehicle protection plan cover?
- Virtually every major auto repair is covered. However, you should check your specific Endurance vehicle protection plan for details.Click here to see an example of the repairs covered by Endurance
How much does an Endurance vehicle protection plan cost?
- We offer a variety of different protection plans based on the make, model and year of your car, and your mileage. Give us a call now at 1-866-912-3334 and an Endurance representative will help put together the right plan for you.