Frequently Asked Questions:
Learn how to get a free quote for an auto protection plan and more from Endurance.
Topics and Questions
When do I file a claim?
We suggest taking immediate action after a breakdown by contacting Endurance. Our friendly Customer Experience Team is ready to help you begin the process of filing a claim. We can also help you find a licensed repair shop to get started on fixing your car.
In the case of a breakdown, contact our 24/7 roadside assistance through the Endurance Mobile app or by calling 877.488.2418. A tow truck can help you take your car to a licensed repair facility, and from there, you can instruct the service manager to contact Endurance to obtain authorization for the claim. It’s important to note that filing your claim right away can help prevent further damage.
What happens after I file a claim?
After you file your claim, we will complete a final review to issue the authorization. All you have to do is sit back and relax while your car is repaired. We will reimburse the shop for the cost of the parts and labor, and you’ll be back on the road in no time.
How do I file a claim?
Best practices for filing a maintenance or breakdown claim with Endurance include:
- Take immediate action to prevent further damage and bring your vehicle to a licensed repair facility. Call 866.432.4443 or visit the RepairPal Certified shop network to find a location. If your vehicle service contract includes maintenance coverage, follow a similar process as outlined below.
- Have the shop obtain authorization from the policy administrator (aka Endurance) before moving forward on any repairs or maintenance.
- Authorize “tear-down and inspection” with the shop, if needed, for repairs. This will allow the facility to determine cause and cost.
- Review what will be covered with the service manager and have them complete your claim.
- Pay any applicable deductible (this will depend on the terms in your vehicle service contract).
- Keep all forms of documentation during this time.
- Sit back and relax while your car gets repaired!
You may also find the steps to file a claim in your Endurance contract. Access your full policy and terms on the Endurance Mobile app.
How do I check the status of my claim?
When filing a claim at Endurance, we know our customers’ most significant concern is knowing when it will be approved or completed. Contact our Customer Experience Team at 866.432.4443 or check the Endurance Mobile app for live updates.
How do I know if my claim will be covered?
Depending on the Endurance coverage options you have for your vehicle (or which ones you are considering), the claims process may look different. Your contract will have a comprehensive coverage list of the components that are or aren’t covered. Access your policy on the Endurance Mobile app.
How much is the deductible?
Endurance offers a wide range of plans with deductibles ranging from $0 – $200 depending on coverage and options selected by the customer.