The internet age is upon us. Our tech-filled lives have made research become a task easily accomplished with just the click of a button. Because of this increase of technology in our daily lives, consumers have become sharper when it comes to researching before buying.
When researching a company, one of the first places to look is the Better Business Bureau or BBB. The Better Business Bureau is responsible for regulating customer complaints and company accreditation. Why is this important, you ask? Because a company’s BBB rating can be a good indicator of how well the company is run. This is why we put such high importance on our Endurance Warranty BBB rating.
If you visit the page for our Better Business Bureau rating, you will find that we have an A rating. It is very difficult to not only reach an A rating but to also keep it. There are numerous factors that contribute to our Endurance Warranty BBB rating. These factors were taken directly from the BBB’s own website.
Factors that Determine the Endurance Warranty BBB Rating:
- Number of complaints filed with BBB against the business
- If complaints have been filed, whether BBB considers them to be of a serious nature
- If complaints have been filed, whether the business has appropriately responded to them in BBB’s opinion
- If complaints have been filed, whether the business resolved the complaints in a timely manner to the customer’s satisfaction
- If complaints have been filed, whether BBB’s opinion is that business made a good faith effort to resolve complaints if the customer was not satisfied with the resolution
- If complaints have been filed, whether BBB’s opinion is that business has failed to resolve the underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
While a company‚ Better Business Bureau rating is a very important factor for determining the company’s reputation, it is not the only one that should be examined. Many industries have specific agencies that are used to watch over companies to ensure the best business practices.
Find out what type of agencies are in charge of overseeing operations and ensure your company is a member and in good standing. For example, the Vehicle Protection Agency oversees the extended coverage industry. We are not only a member, but we are a gold certified member.
Our gold certification with the VPA combined with our Endurance Warranty BBB rating is why you can feel confident when you work with us. We put a lot of time and effort in our reputation, and while we’re not perfect, we try to be as hard as we can.
Call us today to find out more information about the Endurance Warranty BBB rating or to get your free estimate. At Endurance, we are empowering confidence for the road ahead.
*A Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) is often referred to as an “extended warranty”, but is not a warranty. A VSC does, however, provide repair coverage for your vehicle after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. A VSC is a contract between you and a VSC provider or administrator that states what is a covered repair and what is not. Endurance is an administrator of VSCs and does not sell warranties.